Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shopping Our Stash - School or Office/Workplace

Hello, Crafty Peeples!
Time for some more stash reduction!  This week at Shopping Our Stash we are giving you the opportunity to get rid of some of the paper clips and binder clips that you ordered by the gross because they looked so cute on cards in the crafting magazine!  Oh, yes, and we all need to use those paper punches that give us the little notepaper punch at the top.  I have three because obviously the Fiskars punch would be entirely different from the Martha Stewart and EK Success would be different from both of those.  So get out all that "Chalkboard" paper you purchased and put it to good use.

I still have not used all the G45 ABC Primer Paper I purchased.   For some odd reason, when I see it in a store's clearance section, I buy more.  Guess what?  I didn't use any ABC Primer paper on this card either! Go Figure!  (LOL)
BACK TO SCHOOL

The apple hides the slot that the tab loops through.  This is a fun card style and I plan to try it on a vintage/shabby chic design.

Everything used in this project has been playing hide and go seek in my studio for over a year!
Oh, one exception, the embellishment value pack is only three months old.

The Back Story
Cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
Golden Rod Mat Paper: C W I's  Pound 'O Paper
Designer Paper:  KaiserCraft Class of '87 Collection
Embellishments:  Big Lots 3Pk Scrapbook Embellishment Value Pack

Please visit my SOS Teammates for more ideas on reducing your Stash!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Your visits make my day!
Hugz,

14 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card! absolutely love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Chana! Love the papers and the unique design! I have the same paper issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carla! You are my biggest enabler when it comes to paper. I have purchased so many 6x6 pads because they look like "something I saw on Carla's blog". :D) But I love it. It is a great and wonderful surprise to go through you papers and pads and find just the right dp for a project!
    Hugz,
    Chana
    Your fellow paper hoarder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow all from your stash?!! What a great project! Let me dig into mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this Kaisercraft pad somewhere. I can't for the life of me remember WHERE, but I have to go spelunking for it now :) I love the fun fold & closure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Don't you love using what's already in your stash?! Gives me a sense of "yes!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, Chana! Great alphabet bits and your embellies are perfect for Back to School. Wonderful papers, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card-love all the colours and great way to use up stash. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--great details and perfect paper for our challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is great Chana! I love the bright primary colours! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card - nice choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cheerful and colorful, love these letters. Thank you for joining our 'Back to school' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge and good luck in the draw.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great card! I love the style and the papers. But....3 punches?? lol that's pretty funny!! And, missy.....I don't think you used even one on this card?? ;) Great card!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Chana. Thanks for joining us this time at CFAS. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana