Monday, January 7, 2019

DIY Paper Clips for Planners and Books

Hello, Crafty Makers,

One of my goals this year is to spend time creating embellishments before I need them.   I love the DIY Decorated Paper Clips and I have found that they are fun to make as well as a tremendous way to reduce stash.   I gave away most of my clips over the holidays but saved a few for me!

This clip was given to my sister-in-law.  
I used a lot of Glossy Accent and Wink of Stella on these clips.
I used different papers but the same layout!
I decreased the amount of Glossy Accent on the heart.
I made this clip last year to use in my Traveler's Journal.
I lost a few so this is the last one is this set.

I am currently working on flower themed paper clips and hope to feature them here in the not too distant future!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah


4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Chana!
    What a great way to use up some stash and scraps!
    AND they are a fabulous gift idea to boot!
    Do you put magnets inside the clips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! There are no magnets inside the clips, just a large paper clip.

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous! Are the papers glued to the front of a large paper clip? I'd love to see how you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make a video and let you know when it is up on YouTube. But to answer your question, yes the papers are glue to the clip and there is also a slit in the back piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana