Thursday, November 14, 2019

Let it Snow - My Self Challenge 2019

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Moving right along with my holiday card creations. 
I purchase a stamp set (breaking my diet) just to get this cute little snowman.  Actually, I had to purchase the stamps to complete a customer order and that cost is billed directly to the client, so technically, I still haven't spent money on stamps.   Anyway, I am looking for more ways to present this little guy!
Stuff I Used:
White Cardstock
Copic Markers

9 comments:

  1. Adorable snowman, I can see why you'd want this stamp set, too cute, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and image - thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chana!
    Had to come over and say thank you for your kind comment on my blog and to admire your work! I love how atmospheric this card is with that gorgeous sky! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! I enjoyed visiting your blog. I found lots of inspiration there!

      Delete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, he's adorable and so nicely framed! Congrats on your creativity in card making and budgeting and shopping! Threefer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana