Wednesday, September 9, 2020

2020 Stash Party #46 -Best Day Ever - Off The Wall Card #2

Hello, Crafty Makers!
This is the second card in my"Off The Wall" series. I am really trying to make it easier for my clients to order cards.  Creating and naming series is a major first step.

As soon as I finished the background, I knew there was only one sentiment that would work.  I don't have a lot of bold sentiments so I think this "Best Day Ever" stamp will get a lot of use!

I went a little crazy with my stencils and inks but it was crazy good fun!  I truly am having a love affair with Ranger's Speckled Egg Distress Oxide and Regular Distress inks.  Those two colors mixed with Iced Spruce Oxide and Tumbled Glass regular Distress Ink results in a beautiful and dramatic tone on tone fade-out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Stuff I Used:
Cas-ual Fridays - Best Day Ever - (retired)

6 comments:

  1. OH! I LOVE this, great use of stencils and gorgeous colour combination, the cord and star are a perfect finish.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all those stencil create that great background and I agree that sentiment is perfect for it. María, xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana