Monday, April 5, 2021

A PLACE TO START - APRIL CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES/MAKE IT ELEGANT


Hello, Crafty Peeps!
In this age of raggedy jeans and cropped tops, I often long for a return to simple elegance!  
This month at A Place To Start, we want to see your elegant papercraft projects.

I decided to dig out one of my Graphic 45® designer stamps. Their retro stamps are fabulous and always quite elegant!

I used Distress Oxide inks to create my background and stamped it with one of my large background stamps.  I stamped a sentiment from the collection onto black cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  G45 stamps do not generally come with dies, so stamped the image onto smooth 80lb paper, colored her with Copics, and then fussy cut her.

This was a fun and relatively quick project!  I was pleased with the outcome and I believe it is an appropriate response to the challenge theme.

I hope to see your project in our challenge!
Thanks for Stopping By!
Chana Malkah
Stuff I Used:
Stamp: Graphic 45® Couture

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, very elegant.Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Chana love the beautiful stamped image and fabulous stamped background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Stunning card with a stunning image Chana. Love the background.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Chana, your card is awesome! So stylish and elegant, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love the background and colours. A sentiment has a strong message. Love it. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card and so elegant. You've done a great job with the stamps and they are perfect for the theme. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so agree with you Chana! I miss the good ole days when women and men dressed with class. Wonderful card, I like your intrepretation of the inspiration photo, Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous, Chana! And the interpretation of our inspiration board is fantastic! It's a lovely card sure to bring heart-felt warmth to your recipient. Thanks for sharing your project to Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope to see you in future challenges as well.
    Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
    Donna Ellis
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just had to pop over to thank you for the lovely comment over at mine. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card! We don’t have much to dress up for these days, and I miss doing so! Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana