Monday, December 5, 2022

A Place To Start - December 2022 - Happy Holidays

 Hello, Happy Creators!

Over at A Place to Start, we are closing out 2022 with a simple twist:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, New Year

The Frozen Bubble
I watched the tutorial for this project ten times before I was able to convince myself to give it the old college try!  I am so glad that I made the effort!
Here is the link to Laura Ween's tutorial!
------------
Holiday Magic!
I created this second card by following another Laura Wenn tutorial.  I have absolutely fallen in love with Cardi-io stamps and Laura's videos are so informative and easy to follow!


As usual, I failed miserably in attempting to photograph the glitter.  I have all these new lights, etc., and still, I struggle.:D)


Thanks for coming by, and Happy Holidays!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

--------------
Stuff I Used:

4 comments:

  1. WOW! your bubble is so real, beautiful card. Love the scene and layers you created on your second card Chana, no on both cards. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic. The scenes are beautiful and you've played very well with the different layers. I love them. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas cards, gorgeous winter scenes, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful and beautiful cards Chana. I love your bubble I have to say I had a peek at the tutorial. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana