Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Warm Winter Wishes - BLEDS VIOLET BLOOM

 Hello, Crafty Makers!

I was recently introduced to a new paper company, BLEDS!  

They sell on Amazon and they were looking for Amazon associates who might be interested in trying their papers.  Well, of course, I signed up!

This particular collection was beautifully coordinated.  All of the papers work so well together.  My most difficult decision was deciding which combo to use on my paper piecing project.
~~~~~~~~
My Word of The Year is Aliyah, which, in Hebrew means Return!
My crafting goal this year is to return to stamps, tools, and techniques that were past favorites! I own all of the Prima Dolls that once all the rage and I decided to start my crafty "return" by paper piecing one of my favorite dolls!

~~~~~~~
This collection is a nice mix of florals and geometrics. The geometric patterns are perfect for creating masculine projects. My grandson asked for a gift card from his favorite gamer store, so I created a Gift card holder using three of the geometrics. One piece was a scrap from my paper piecing project!
VIBE DETERMINES TRIBE

My final project was a Journal Card for my January Planner setup!  I should have chosen a different foil, but my goal was just to see how well the paper would accept the ink and the foil.  The card is actually very pretty IRL!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Stuff I Used:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and beautiful card, Happy New Year, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the paper and how you used it Chana. Such a pretty colour mix and designs. I love the foil on the gift card. Your "doll" card is wonderful, love the paper piecing, I'm going to try and use lots of "stuff" I haven't used before too. However, I succumbed to a little purchase or 2 when I was feeling a bit weak! My excuse anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana