Sunday, June 4, 2023

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Just For You Birthday Card

 Hello, Fellow Crafters!

Please accept our Playdate Invitation over at 613 Avenue Create!  This month's Optional Twist is:
  "Summertime/Living is Easy"
Create a summer themed project.  Of course, you may always play the Anything Goes option.

This is my Anything Goes Project!

A Birthday Card
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest a while back. I thought it was a fabulously wonderful CAS design. I am glad that I did not own any of the dies or embellishments used by the designer. It gave me a chance to rummage through my stash.
I wanted to continue my embossing journey so I decided that I would add embossing to my project.  I added a layer of Kraft Cardstock!  My Kraft was a little lighter in color than I wanted, so I colored it with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.

This also seemed like the perfect time to use one of the hundreds of Prima Flowers in my stash.  Lots of browns and greens!

I try to keep the inside of my cards simple.  This card is for a client, so I  left room for the client to write a personal note.

Thanks for Stopping By!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered


17 comments:

  1. Lovely design Chana and what wonderful texture! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the embossing is so pretty, and the trellis element adds such a nice touch, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty floral card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and using the die option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chana, this is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very beautiful Chana, I love the different patterns of the embossing and the gorgeous flower to finish off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous embossing and I love the soft neutral palette, Chana! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous stash buster card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is absolutely stunning and so clean and simple card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana