Friday, June 2, 2023

Thank You So Much - A Color Project

 Hello, Crafty Peeps!

I'm back with another embossing project! I am going to play around with these for a while. I also think I am going to start using some of my under-utilized Distress Inks and Oxides.

One of the fun features of this embossing technique is the ability to leave parts of the embossed image untouched.  The white portions are visually interesting and enhance the 3D effect!  This is a "VERY OLD" Sizzix EF.  It was one of my first embossing folders.

The splatter on the white letters looks like confetti!
I only added one flatback rhinestone to this project.  That Exclamation Point was the perfect location!

I used Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, and Orange Marmalade.  I love these colors because they blend together so well.
The inside is very simple.
I am very pleased with how this project turned out!  I am scouring my EFs for more project ideas.  I want to see how this works with foiling!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered:














12 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, love the words are without much colour, added interest indeed. Love it Chana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed cards are just so pretty, loving all the new ideas, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great embossing folder! I love all the words and fonts - so much fun.Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and depth in this one!! Thanks again for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love texture on a card and you have achieved that plus with your EF and the inks. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and fantastic background! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana