Friday, June 2, 2023

You Are So Kind - An Embossed Thank You Card

 Hello, Crafty Peeps!

My daughter's boss and his wife surprised my grandson with an extravagant graduation gift which includes trips to Colorado and Italy! My grandson sent them a thank you note, but we felt my daughter needed to send one as well!
You Are So Kind!
I stamped the sentiment "You Are So Kind" in various directions as well as upside down.  Some were stamped on the embossing folder and some were stamped directly onto the card after it was embossed.  The effect is pretty awesome. The card has texture and depth!  I could not imagine mounting this on anything other than Kraft card.
My daughter wanted inside "practically" blank.  I decided a simple corner sentiment would leave enough room for her personal handwritten note!
I created the sentiment strips in MS Word.  I added a little Squeezed Lemonade to the center of each strip and used Vintage Photo around the edges.
I used my Posca Paint Markers to create splatter.  The colors are Brown, Green, and Yellow.  Of course, I had to add a little bling!
I played around with a few focal groupings before settling on this brad, bow, and charm combo.  I think the pop of red adds visual interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Challenges Entered:





Stuff I Used:
Embossing Folder: Darice
Brad:  Basic Grey (from my stash)
Ribbon: Stash
Twine: Stash
--------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous02 June, 2023

    Congratulations to your grandson. Everyone, will love your beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sentiment to send to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some Graduation gift, he must have really impressed them. You all must be so proud of him. A beautiful card to add the thanks from your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! My grandson is a great young man. So polite and smart! We are extremely proud. All of our grandkids are a source of "Nachas" for us!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana