Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Shoping Our Stash - Challenge #500 - Use Any Number

 Hello, Crafty Peeps!

Over at Shopping Our Stash, we are celebrating reaching Challenge #500.  So, to honor this milestone, we want you to create a celebratory project (birthday, anniversary, etc.,) that includes at least one number. 

 Anniversary!
On August 2, 2023, the Hubster and I will celebrate our 54th Anniversary! And they said it wouldn't last!
I fell behind in my planner prep and the challenge date for Shopping Our Stash got away from me.  As I type this, it is 1:00 am and I am so happy that this challenge doesn't go live until 6:00 am.
I did not execute my background properly, but it was too late to start over. I did enjoy using my new 3D embossing folder. On Mother's Day, my husband surprised me with seven 3D EF that he ordered from AliExpress. The stash items (at least one-year-old) in this project are the Heart Die, Distress Inks, and the Cats Stamp.
I think this AlinaCutle Teardrop frame die is so pretty!  I know this set is going to get a lot of use!  I fussy cut the cats to get rid of the tree branch they were sitting on!   I don't know what the Hubster is going to think about this.  We both dislike cats!

I can't wait to see your creations in our challenge!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
`````````````````````````````````````````````
Submitted to:

Stuff I Used:
Floral Embossing Folder - AliExpress
Cats on a Branch Stamp - AliExpress
Distress Inks: Pumice Stone, Shaded Lilac, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Bundled Sage, Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Shabby Shutters

6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Chana, love the colours and the delightful cats sitting together. Many Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary. (it was our 57th last month)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! Congratulations to you and your huband!

      Delete
  2. The 500th....yippie!! And 54 years....yahoo!! That is a true milestone!! Happy Anniversary!! Your card to inspire those that decide to play along with our new challenge is classy...I love those dies!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Your anniversary card is perfect for our "Celebrate by the numbers" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    -Deb Horst #SOS500

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And how lovely to have a husband who buys you stash... Great card, I love those little cats. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alison! Yeah, he's my biggest enabler!
      Hugz!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana