Saturday, December 30, 2023

Fantasy Silhouette - Best Friends Forever

 Hello, Crafty Mates!
I had tons of fun following the Lavinia Stamps tutorial for this card!
I love Tracey's videos.  I don't have all the stamps and inks she uses, but I find I still get a decent result simply using what I have on hand!

Best Friends Forever
I don't own the Fox stamp that Tracey used in her tutorial, so I substituted the Hare.  I also added the little mouse because I am sending this card to a friend.  As a matter of fact, the only stamp I had that came close to Tracey's was the mushroom stamp.  
I kept the inside plain and simple!

I want to try as many of the tutorials as I can so that I become familiar with the different techniques used to highlight these stamps.  After that, I will venture into "from scratch" creations.  I really own so many of these stamps and I did purchase a couple today.  I thought they were cute and would complete my collection.  

Thanks for stopping By!
Chana Malkah

Stuff I Used:
Inks:
Memento Inks:     Tuxedo Black, London Fog

Stencils:  Lotza Starz - AALL 7 CREATE #126
Stamps:




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful monochrome card,great design and love the fabulous Hare
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carol! Tracey's tutorials are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever Chana, you are making your own versions so beautifully. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana