Wednesday, March 27, 2024

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday #773

   Hello, Crafty Mates!

It's time for our weekly WOYWW blog hop! Julia has created a wonderful hop that allows us to take a few minutes to sip our coffee or tea and eat our cookies, biscuits, or bagels while we check out the creative pursuits of our fellow WOYWWERS! Click HERE to find out more about WOYWW. Click HERE to play along!

There's not much on my desk tonight! I have set out some canvases and watercolors I plan to use for the new prompt challenge with my grandson. Our prompt this week is "Eyes!" One of the watercolor sets is metallics, and I want to work that into my project somehow.

I completed my "Flowers" challenge project!  I decided to leave it as a page.


I also completed another alcohol ink project!  This was inspired by my Day Lillies!


I call this "Deconstructed Day Lilly!"  My goal was to capture the colors!  
These pictures were taken last summer.  The deer had eaten a lot of the blooms!


SPRING HAS SPRUNG
THE GRASS HAS RIZ,
I WONDER WHERE THE BIRDIES IS!

I'm off to bed!
Peace, Out!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah


10 comments:

  1. Your flower challenge page is a delight, so many lovely images and words. Love your bright cheery card and the canvases ready for your eyes project, I look forward to seeing what you come up with. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beauties, both on paper and in inspiration! Happy WOYWW Helen #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a challenge, sometimes it's just what you need to get the arty juices flowing. Look forward to see where you go with the next theme. Love the little poem too. Sleep tight and have a good day tomorrow. Hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chana.... oooh, a blank page, waiting to be blessed. The possibilities are endless. I look forward to seeing what you create!

    The day lilies and your page were fab (as was the flowers one). Funny, isn't it, how lilies can be so poisonous to one species, yet nourish another...

    Have a great week

    Morti
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you caught the lily colours in your card and super flower challenge. I'm not intending to take the BB class either, classes in another time zone and different currency make me shudder, let alone the cost too, but if there is a freebie, I'll hop on board. I did the fodder challenge last July that was cool and still use a few techniques. Today's BB inspiration was to use thread scraps, now that's cool and have loads of those. Not sure I liked the end result of my Jenna Burne pages but I got the egg watercolours from her so that's good. Hugs BJ#11

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son and I just finished working on our last theme (will post about it on my blog in the next days) and discussed the next theme, I told him you have an art-collaboration like we have with your grandson, it's so special isn't it? Have fun with 'eyes', sounds like a good theme to work with! I wish you a lovely Easter-weekend! Hug from Holland, Marit #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun time will be had with your grandson. The day lilies card is beautiful - such gorgeous sunny colours. I think I'd be happy to sacrifice the blooms for the chance to see deer in my garden! You brought back some fond memories of my mum, with that little poem, she used to quote it quite often and ended it with: 'The birds is on the wing, but that's absurd, I always thought the wings was on the bird'!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your desk is so lovely to look at as it is set out ready to begin work.
    Lovely work has already been done and I particularly like the AI cards.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little birds are on the wing! That’s absurd, the wing is on the bird!
    Great pages, I love the idea of the challenge between you and your grandson.
    Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked Wednesday morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. She has a puncture wound and a bruise. I think her shoulder is sore as she is limping. I am so thankful it wasn’t worse.
    Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana