Wednesday, March 13, 2024

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday! WOYWW #771

 Hello, Crafty Mates!

Time for our weekly WOYWW blog hop!  Julia has created a wonderful hop that allows us to take a few minutes to sip our coffee/tea, and eat our cookies, biscuits, or bagels, while we check out the creative pursuits of our fellow WOYWWERS!  Click HERE to find out more about WOYWW.  Click  HERE to play along!

I have had a very crafty week!  I have also been very productive reviewing some crafty goodies!   The items on my desk are the next group to be reviewed!  Craft products take longer because I have to create projects and videos.  Next week I am expecting a 6" die-cutting machine to review.  This is going to be helpful since I was criticized on my YouTube channel for embossing off-camera!    I also received a fancy webcam, so The Hubster is going to set up a second video recording station in the area where my Big Shot is located.
This is my new friend "Ollie!"  I always try to review handcrafted products!  These handmade tassel charms were just too adorable to resist.  Ollie is going to live in my studio!

I created three projects using the Alcohol Inks and Alphabet Stamps!
The three cards will be on my blog later today in all their glory!  I like the Kamenskaya Inks.  They can be purchased individually or in color-coordinated groups!

I just love these hand-painting pads!  I have used a couple of them for some background work and they are pretty nice.  My grandkids are coming down for Spring Break, so I thought they would have fun with these!
12"x12" Acetate sheets!  Great product for me because I create my own planner dashboard!
The frosted vellum is great for planner dashboards and cards.  I love the A5-sized sticker sheets!  It is so convenient.  I can punch my sticker sheets and keep them in my planner avoiding a lot of waste!  The two packets of super smooth cardstock are 4"x6" and 5"x7".
I used the alcohol Inks and Alpha Stamps to create this card!  The Hubster says it looks like a Genie rising from a flower pot!

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish for you a magnificent week!
Hugz,
PEACE, OUT!
Chana Malkah

13 comments:

  1. Your hubby is right, it looks indeed like a genie rising from a pot and I love it! Enjoy your day, hug from the Netherlands. Marit #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the alcohol inks! I have a couple of sets but I've not been brave enough to try anything as yet - I'm a bit clumsy and I know how difficult they can be to clean up! They'd look great on the acetate. Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #10 www.prettymypage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do get a lot to review, that must keep you busy on top of actual crafting you want to do! The alcohol ink cards are lovely, I only have a few but am always impressed by them, and the super smooth cardstock sounds incredibly useful. How sweet is Ollie, I must say the tassels will work well as a technique on all sorts of things, scissors and cabinet keys come straight to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy week you’ve had and what a lot of lovely stash you’ve got to play with.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was my first thought too! A genie! Love it. You have so many fun goodies to play with! What is a dashboard? I haven't heard that before. And I love Ollie! So cute! Those ink pads will be great fun for the grandkids, I'm sure! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new stash and Ollie is very cute, I think I need one in my craft room 🤣. Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Ollie! What a lot of reviewing... sorry I'm late and this is so short. , happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you tried the alcohol inks on plain ceramic tiles? They make lovely coasters and things. Great fun with a can of air blowing it about and making spectacular flowers. Check out Amanda Branston at Lavinia, she does some nice work with AI's.
    Hugs, Neet 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh it looks so busy here today, do you have time to rest Lol! You have so much to go through that I'm not sure I would know where to start. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so pretty, I can't wait to read the reviews on your new crafty machine, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW some super products there. Love what you have done with the alcohol inks and the hand paints pads look great, never seen those before. But I think Ollie takes the prize this week - he is absolutely adorable, so colourful and sparkly with those tassels. Hugs BJ#3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Chana, I'm out of breath reading your post of all you've done and have to do. I love Ollie, he's so handy and colourful, beautiful too. I must go look at the products you have to review. I love your cards, Yep! I see a genie growing out of the pot, a wonderful card. What a great box of stamps too. Loved reading your post. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh those bacgrounds are really nice - I thoughth it looke4d like a bonsai tree but now I can only see a geni! The little owl tassel is just too cute, such lovely bright colours too. Your set up sounds very fancy!! Well done you, I tried doing videos in lockdown but its such a load of faff and that's before you start editing. Perhaps my set up of my phone tied to a camera tripod wasn't the best idea.........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana