Sunday, September 23, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello, Cardies!  I need your help!  Tuesday, My Challenge Blog, Jackson's Digital Expressions will host its Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge.  My husband, daughter and I are pledging $.25 each for each project entered into our challenge.  Francine, one of my designers, has joined us in this pledge.  I do not want money from you, I just want you to help by entering a project into the challenge.  The more entries we receive, the larger the donation.

Thanks in advance for your support of this most worthy cause!
Hugz,
Chana

5 comments:

  1. This is fabby hun and such a worthwhile cause... pleased you an Eclectic too
    Hugz Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chana, Great idea and I'll do what I can. I already have a really full posting schedule but I can certainly help by spreading the word. I love this really simple card design. I think it has a bigger impact because of the CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, I will certainly help and make a card or two as well. Have a new ribbon stamp from SU I've been wanting to use. No time like the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chana I found your challenge via your comments at Dawns Crafting. I have entered a card into the challenge - Well done to you all for supporting such a worthwhile cause. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana