Friday, July 1, 2016

Altered Eclectics - Dressmaker's Closet - Altered Altoids Tin

Hello, Crafty Peeples!
Welcome to the July Challenge at Altered Eclectics!  
As always, our challenge is Anything Goes.  Remember, projects should be:
Mixed Media, Altered Art, Upcycling, Recycling, Repurposing .
Please, no ATC's and no Cards.

My Dressmaker's Closet
For a long while now, I have toyed with the idea of altering an Altoids tin. Many fabulous projects have been created using these little tins so the true challenge becomes thinking of a design that has not been shown.  
I was my intention to add a sewing machine, but all my dies were  too big.  
I really like making my own "rust."   
The Hubster says my altered tin looks like it has been hanging out in some old barn for years!   Lovely, that is just the look I was going for. 
I have begun work on another idea using a tin and hope to be able to share it by the end of July!  We shall see, you know our muses can nut up sometimes.

Please check out the fabulous creations presented by my Eclectic teammates.  You will be inspired!

Hugz,
Chana


5 comments:

  1. Wow. This is so cool. I love your innovative projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love altered tins...so much work goes in to altering them,I love yours and it's lovely dressmakers theme..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your altered tin. Your work is so pretty and lovely designed. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one clever lady - small tins are challenging to alter but you have really owned this - stunning hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, just love it! The rust and vintage look is brilliant and you have inspired me to definitely try altering a tin at some point, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana