Thursday, March 8, 2012

Creative Freebies Challenge - Outlawz

Birdhouse Digital Image by Anne Fenton
Butterfly Digital Image by Sandi Huggett

I really wanted to make two cards for the Creative Freebies Challenge at The Outlawz, but time constraints made that impossible, so I decided to combine both images on one card.  I was really pleased with the result!  I printed Sandi's wonderful butterfly onto Vellum and then colored on the reverse side.  The designer paper is from Memory Box (I am a BIG fan of this company.) 

If you love working with Digis, want to meet some of the nicest Peeps on the planet, and are interested in getting free fantastic Digis twice a month, then you should head over to the Outlawz and join the Creative Freebies Challenge Group.


Thanks for PEEPING!

Chana

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Chana! I love the spring color combo and pretty images! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful!! Love that image and the butterfly is a perfect match!!! Love the edging too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful
    I love it
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana