Thursday, March 8, 2012

Up And Coming Blogs - Liebster Award

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE STAMP-N-DOODLE BLOG HOP!




Lieber Blog Award

I want to send a HUGES SHOUT OUT to Heather over at Handmade by Heather for selecting me to receive the Liebster Award. It is such an honor! I have recieved this award four times and I am inspired by the generousity of my fellow crafters. I will make 200!
"The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note."

Without further adieu, here's what you do as a presenter of this award!

1.Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2.Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3.Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4.Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve.
5.Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


So, now it's my turn to pay it forward, my picks for fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers, in no particular order, are as follows:

FranCine at Confiseries Papier
Michelle at Woodburn Crafts
Audrey at Paper Arts Girl
Janice at Twin 2u2 Designs

Now, if each of the 5 ladies I chose would please choose 5 of their own!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for honouring me with this award! It has come as such a surprise. Iam in the process of getting my blog post ready, hopefully by the end of today. I only just checked my emails today as I have been super busy with work and then too exhausted to even turn the computer on. I love your blog and your ideas, you are very talented.
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana