Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Hard Day's Work!!! -Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Digital Image "A Hard Day's Work" by Robert Jackson

I just love this Robert Jackson Image.  Let's face it, ladies, we've all had days like this.  You go out and exhaust yourself SHOPPING and it all for YOU!!!

I wanted her dress to be very bright and cheery!  I love spring shopping because everything is light and airy...and fresh.

Leave a comment here, and this darling Robert Jackson Digi can be yours!!

Thanks for stopping by!   Chana

9 comments:

  1. I think I need to unsub from your old blog! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whata great card, Chana! I love this image and how you colored it! We've all definitely had days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card Chana , I love the zingy colours Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The card is great and that image is adorable! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card!Lovely bright colours and look at all that shopping!imagine those bags full of paper...shoes...ribbon...punches....dies....if only!!!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had more days like that - love the image! Your card Is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Card Chana, love the bright colors & design. Thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Chana, for choosing me for your digi image. I sent you an email but it came back with dviery failure. my email id is "bhawana.1980@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana