Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Colleen!! - The Outlawz!

Digital Image by Stamp-N-Doodle


Don't you just love it when worlds Collide?  Over at The Outlawz, I am the hostess for this week's Greetings Challenge which just happens to celebrate the birthday of our  network founder..Colleen!  Well, as fate would have it, one of my ofther teams, STAMP-N-DOODLE, is sponsoring our "March Madness" month.   Sometimes real life is so much better than anything you could make up!

The Challenge at The Outlawz is called "JUST IN CASE!"  We chose two of Colleen's designs and the challenge is to come up with a card that is THE SAME but DIFFERENT!!!!!


Here are the CASE designs.  Hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful,as usual,loving that purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Chana! Love the purple and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the colors! Cute image too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your card! It is purple-icious! I've seen several ideas that I could "lift". Tee hee!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice Chana I love them especially the butterfly one, I am catching up on my viewing of blogs and new creations , You have been making some great creations lately
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana