Saturday, March 24, 2012

100th Follower - YAY!!!!! and Other winners!

LORI, YOU ARE MY 100TH FOLLOWER AND YOU HAVE WON A $50.00 OOZAK GIFT CERTIFICATE!

Please e-mail me at bydesign612@hotmail.com to claim your prize. 

Lawren, you are the winner of the digi from my post "Love Is In the Air!"

Jo, You are the winner of the Robert Jackson Digi "Hard Day's Work"

Sheila  and Andy, each of you has won the digi from my post "All About Shoes."

Linda Palmer, Kim Dellow, and Guylou : each of you has won the two digis featured in my post " G-d Promise."

ALL WINNERS CONTACT ME AT bydesign613@hotmail.com to claim your prizes!!!

Thatnks for the awesome support.

Chana






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th follower, Chana! Congrats to all your winners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... Congratulations all of you.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana