Wednesday, March 21, 2012

STAMP-N-DOODLE - OVALS OR CIRCLES

Digital Image by Lynn Crosskill

Hello, Cardies!  This week at Stamp-N-Doodle, we are challenging you to create a card using ovals or circles.  For the adventurous among us, you can use both circles and ovals.  I decided to stick with circles only.  I also liked the idea of using squares and circles to frame this wonderful image Lynn gave the team to work with this week.  I am the first to say, I am not a queen of Copics.  I am not even a serf, so I was a little intimidated by this image.  Finally, I just said to myself, "self, I know you can do this.  Just image what you think a wolf would look like if you encountered one in the wild"; (of course, I'd be running so fast in the opposite direction that I still wouldn't know what the thing looked like.)  But this is my idea.  I would love to see what you do with Ovals and Circles...I just know this will be an exciting and creative group of challenge submissions.  Thanks for Loooking!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring Chana. I love how this turned out! Reminds me of my Akitas with they way you colored them! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card.. love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana