Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LIFE IS SWEET - CRAFTER'S CAFE CHALLENGE

Image by Digital Delights

Isn't this little guy just the cutest?  .Our wonderful sponsor for this CCCB’s second challenge is Digital Delights by Louby Loo.   And the prize is a $10 Gift Voucher from Digital Delights

  It has been great working with their digis and our team has come up with some pretty awesome designs.  Why don't you go on over to the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and enter your design in our challenge.   This is week 3 of the Ribbon and Lace challenge.  And you might want to check out some of the wonderful images at Digital Delights


Here is my card from week 1 of Ribbon and Lace.   I will look for your entry in our challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Chana

5 comments:

  1. These colors make this one super festive card! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummylicious cards Chana, love that paper!

    hugs Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards, Chana! I love the bright colors! Such happy designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so sweet and colorful - love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana