Saturday, May 19, 2012

HELLO DOILY!

Image by Guylou's Inimitability "Leah At The Cocktail Party"

Helllo, Cardies!  I was responsible for the Theme at Guylou's for our current challenge. One of my favorite songs and movies is "Hello Dolly" and I thought it would make a great challenge.  Guylou has five images that I wanted to use for this challenge, and narrowing it down to one was a challenge in and of itself!!  I love the Leah series and this particularly image personifies "Hello Dolly!  I used a mixture of Liquid Pearls and Studio Glitter Glue to create her "sequined" gown.

Materials: Neenah CS, dp from scrap, Hygloss Paper Lace Doilies, Prima Flowers, Spellbinders Label #18, Martha Stewart Punch "Doily Lace Trim", Copic Sketch YG11, Hampton Art Studio G Glitter Glue.

Challenge Deadline:You have until 10:00pm on May 31st to link your project to the InLinkz at the end of this post. Please make sure your project matches the requirements before you link it.

How to participate:
You can enter only ONE project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries. If you don't have one of her digistamps and your budget is tight; please check her online store where several freebies are available.

Prize:
A winner will be selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's online store
2. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.


12 comments:

  1. oooo la la Chana...love how her dress turned out! Very sparkly! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chana, sorry for not commenting before but ran out of memory...Love this card and wow the colours are so cool...am now your follower...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Annie! Thanks for the sweet comment and I appreciate you as a new follower!

    Big Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20 May, 2012

    I love that song & I very much love the card. It is gorgeous DAH-Ling!!! You go Sis_TAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Chana....Sassy Raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorjuss, just love the dress, so fitting for .... 'Hello Dolly'.....
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Chana! Wonderful coloring of her elegant gown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love her blingy gown! So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the multiple doilies and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous22 May, 2012

    WOW awesome Dress lovely card! thanks for stopping by my blog today also! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a stunner, Chana! I wish I had her sparkly dress to take on my cruise in July! (It wouldn't fit me like that, tho)! lol
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wau, upea kaunis kortti kortti:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana