Friday, June 1, 2012

TAG YOU'RE IT! - GUYLOU'S INIMITABILITY

Image "Alexandra" by Guylou's Inimitability
Hello, Cardies!  I am so late with this post, it was supposed to be up on Wednesday!  My great friend Roxann, over at Guylou's Inimitability, challenged us to create a tag large enough to feature an image.  Since I like "messing" with Roxann, I just scaled down my ballerina to fit my tag! (LOL)  I actually used two tags, one cream and one aqua!  By the time I finished adding embellishments though, you can just barely see the edge of the aqua tag peeking through!   Of course, all my followers know that this is a lot of stuff on a project for me.  I am a minimalist by nature, but I wanted to see if I could pile all this stuff on without going into CAS withdrawal. :D)

Challenge Deadline:
You have until 10:00pm on June 14th to link your project to the InLinkz at Guylou's Inimitability. Please make sure your project matches the requirements before you link it.

How to participate:
You can enter only ONE project per challenge, but if you use a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, your project will count for two entries. If you don't have one of her digistamps and your budget is tight; please check her online store where several freebies are available.

Prize:
A winner will be selected randomly and will win:
1. A $10.00 gift certificate from Guylou's online store
2. and the winner will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on one of our upcoming challenges.

Hope To see your entry at Guylou's Inimitability!   

Hugz,

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, Chana! I love the yellow and blue combo and and all the great details you added! The image is sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful tag Chana! Love the flowers!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Chana! Love all the pretty embellies! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - love all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous02 June, 2012

    Super job Chana & thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fay-un-tastic, sis! Your card just exudes gorgeousness!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you stepped out and went embellishment crazy! Your tag looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is one spectacular tag! Love all the detail...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job with the "pile on!" I think it's lovely. The flowers are so pretty and I love that lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chana what a fabulous tag , beautiful design well done I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag Chana.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag .. just perfect for the challenge ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous tag, I love the colours and the embellishments.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant tag so vibrant,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty tag. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a LOVELY tag! LOVE that sweet ballerina! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana