Monday, April 1, 2013

A Gypsy Spirit

Outlawz Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes

This Rick St. Dennis is a perfect fit for the G45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Papers.  What a fun collection. I need to think of something else to do with it.  Now that I have conquered my reluctance to cut into my G45 papers, I have all kinds of ideas.

This week, I'm working up my nerve to cut into my Prima Engraver and Romance Novel Collections.  I really have to conquer this habit of buying papers and just looking at them.  Maybe I should have been a wallpaper salesperson! (LOL)

If you like Mr. St. Dennis's Images, you might want to join us next week at the 613 Avenue Create Challenge when Mr. St. Dennis will be our Guest Designer.   I am so looking forward to that!


Image "Mama Mumba Voodoo Woman" by Rick St. Dennis
Thanks for stopping by.  I plan to enter this in challenges but will have to wait until Passover ends on the Wednesday night!  Thanks for stopping by!  I sure hope the automatic posting works!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Chana, this is utterly fabulous! Love your image & coloring; love the design & papers, and the wonderful distressing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did work perfectly. Perhaps you can work with me to use my Graphic 45 & Webster's Pages. I cannot seem to let go of it! lol HELP! I adore your card. Beautiful coloring & perfectly matched with the papers. Big Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning, Chana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Chana! The papers you chose are perfect with the image, which you have colored wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..how pretty. Lovely coloring and love all the detail.

    co

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is an amazing card - great piece of art and I love the lady on this, she has to go on my very long to buy list - thank you so much for joining my blog - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card you made, I just love the coloring and the layout, great paper too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you've cut into your papers as these look just awesome with the image you've used! Great card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana