Sunday, August 18, 2013

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING

Hello, Crafty Peeples!
I'm Back!   This week at 613 Avenue Create, we have our regular Anything Goes Challenge and Our Optional Twist this week is:  Stitching - Faux or Real.  Hope to see you there.
Our sponsors are:  Beansie Doodles and Rick St. Dennis.  Hop on over to our challenge and see what my teammates have done this week!  Here's my contribution.


Image "Irish Dancer" by Beansie Doodles
I was glad to have a chance to use my "Honeycomb" stencil.  I guess some
call it "chicken wire".

There really is Faux Stitching on the 4 Leaf Clover and the Sentiment Tag.
They are hard to see because I made them too small.

This was a great project to get me started!  If you have not been to the Beansie Doodles Etsy Shop, I recommend that you check them out!  Great images!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana

Challenges Entered:
Challenges 4 Everybody -  Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything But A Square
Lacy Sunshine - Girls, Girls, Girls
That Craft Place - Stitch Real or Faux
The Pink Elephant - Anything But A Card
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Craftin' Desert Diva's - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Must Be Cute

12 comments:

  1. Just stunning. Love the zesty colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Chana! What a wonderful image. Love the lace and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your tag!! Great colors and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Celtic tag! I love everything about it! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely. Gorgeous background using that chicken wire. Love the colours and lace. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Chana, beautiful colour choice. Popped over from mim. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fab, what a wonderfull green you used,thanks for joining us at Glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely image the colours are great, thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chana, just stopping by to let you know I chose your lovely project as one of my POTW entries from last weeks Make It Monday linky party and have featured it on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous make xxx Thanks for joining myself and the rest of the DT over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Look forward to seeing more of your makes in the future (((((HUGS))))) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana