Monday, September 30, 2013

Think Twice - 613 Avenue Create Challenge - Create Your Own Challenge

Hello, Crafty Peep!  This week at 613 Avenue Create, we have our ever so popular "Create Your Own Challenge."  I love the CYOWs because it probably covers most cards and for those who like to create for the specific challenge, well there are endless combinations that can be derived from these columns.   Download the chart and get to work!  Our sponsors this week are The Paper Shelter and Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

There is a great tutorial on the blog for those of you who are starting to make your X-mas gifts and cards.


 I have become addicted to magnets and use them as closers on most of my cards. 
 The Pocket (the image is adhered to an acetate window) opens at the top and can
 be used to hold a tag or gift card.


I found this sentiment on a page of rub ons and I thought it would be perfect here!

THE BACK STORY
Image: Dr. Digi's House of Stamps; 
Printed on Neenah Avon White #80 Smooth; 
Colored with Copics and Chalkes
Card Stock: Bazzill Dark Grey; Potpourri Papers: Canteloupe
Designer Papers: Echo Park This & That by Lori Whitlock 
Sentiment: Kaiserscrapbook Rub Ons - Mothers
Metal Finding: Fabscraps
Ribbon: My Stash
Bling:  Want2Scrap
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Visit my challenge blog and play along.

Hugz,
Chana

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana