7 Gypsies and Tattered Angels.
The Creative Crew was challenged to create a "Surprise" Valentine's Day Card and Envelope to deliver or mail to a person who would least expect it.
Somebody is going to win $50.00 to spend in the retail shop!
My husband and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day, so I will be able to hand deliver my "surprise" card to him. He will definitely be surprised or, at the least, bewildered.
My goal was to create a fun and easy project.
1 Full Sheet cardstock
1 Medium scrap piece of cardstock
Embossing Folder - Sizzix Textured Impressions - Love Set #2
7 Gypsies "Lillie" 6" x 6" Variety Pack
Tattered Angels Plain Jane Baseboard - Bittersweet - Semi Opaque Matte Mist
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
Inks: Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink
Miscellaneous embellishments as desired.
1. Cut cardstock to desired size. My finished card is 6" x 4-1/2".
2. Emboss with Love Set #2 using the Me + You and Single Heart folders.
3. Emboss the scrap cardstock using the same two folders.
4. Fussy cut the heart and the words from the embossed scraps.
5. Using Tattered Angels's Bittersweet Mist, spritz the front of the card. Blot, if desired.
6. Once your card has dried, adhere the fussy cut embossed elements to the embossing on the front of the card.
7. Complete the design by adding Ribbon and other embellishments. Use TH Vintage Photo to sponge edges of both the card and the envelope.
8. Decorate the envelope and interior as desired using papers from the Lillie Pack
For more Valentine Project Inspiration from the Canvas Corp Brands Crew,
and to enter PIN and WIN
click HERE --->THE CREATIVE STUDIO
Additional fun links:
Good Luck and Thanks for Stopping By!