Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Earth Safe Finishes - Notecard Folder

Hello, Crafty Peeples!

One of my favorite gifts to give my friends are these wonderful Notecard Folders!  The inside can be configured for so many uses.  I have used them to create coupon holders, business card holders, and of course, post it notes and memo pads.

This project was created for my DT posting this week at Earth Safe Finishes.   The complete supply list and brief instructions for creating the folder can be found at the Earth Safe Finishes Artists Blog.
All ESF Products are VOC free and made right here in the U.S.A.

The Ann Butler Sheer Silver Iridescents is my new favorite medium!  I used a toothbrush (thanks, Tammy Tutterow) to spread it over the base coat of Chalk It Up Blood Orange Sorbert.  The shimmer on the folder is absolutely gorgeous and I wish it had photographed better.  You can see the shimmer on the stenciled design.
This folder is my attempt to break out of my usuals color palettes (greens, blues...earth tones) and use some brighter colors.

To find out more about Earth Safe Finishes Paints, visit us here!



3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana