Thursday, January 17, 2019

Rick St. dennis - The Heart Collection -Planner Clip and Page Marker

Hello, Crafty Makers!
Today I want to share a great promotion that my friend, Rick St. dennis,
 is running in his Zibbit Shop.  
Each month, Rick is offering a $7.00 Image bundle of six (6) images.  
 When you order the January "Hearts" bundle, you receive a  free image.   

This is "Heart Sprite" 
My February Planner Page Marker
Spite was my complementary image.  Isn't she adorable?  And that face!
This is how she looks in my planner!
Here is Sprite as a paperclip


The Three Heartthrobs!
They make planning fun!

It has been four years since I made a YouTube Video.  I am a little rough, to say the least, however, I can get better with lots of practice, practice, practice.  Watch and give me honest feedback!

Thanks for stopping by and remember to visit Rick at:

If you purchase Rick's package and use them to create a card, page mark, paper clip, or in some other creative way, I invite you to enter your project in my "Heart" challenge at  A Place To Start.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana