Sunday, January 20, 2019

Video Tutorial: Planner DIY Paper Clip

Hi, Makers!
Today, I would like to share a quick and fun video tutorial.  Here is a great way to use both stamped and digital images to create interesting and unique paper clips for your planner/journal.
I thought it would be more fun to have the character on both the front and back of the paper clip.  It would have been boring to color both images alike!

Isn't he adorable!  I love how he peeks over the page!

Materials Needed:
Digital/Stamped Image - If you want this image, you can purchase it from Rick1949 Zibbet Marketplace
Markers or Color Pencils
Jumbo Paper Clip
Scissors
Glue
Craft Knife

6 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, Chana ... such great colouring on this happy little guy ... and a sure way to brighten up a planner! Thanks so much for your visit and for your lovely words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the Paper Clip tutorial. Chana I glad to hear the good news. Even though we never met in person we are still family. Happy New Year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ms. Babs! Happy New Year to you, as well, old friend!

      Delete
  3. How cute, Chana! I love the bright colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana