Friday, March 22, 2019

A Place To Start Challenge- Mid-Month DT Makes

Hi, Crafty Makers!
This is a late post.  
You know when you are old, 
sometimes it takes a minute just to figure out the date, place, and time!
A PLACE TO START
MID-MONTH DT MAKE
Create A Single Layer Card w/Matching Envelope
I found another great stamp in my stash.  Just stuck my hand in and pulled it out of my Itty Bitty Unity Stamps collection.

~~~~~~~~~~~
For this project, I used my favorite fall stamps by American Crafts.


~~~~~~~~~
A Place To Start Challenge is still looking for two or three designers.  We have revised the process and removed tutorials from the requirements because it was scaring off some new applicants.

Design Team Requirements
1.  Two projects per month
2.  Six-month - one-year commitment.
3.  Average photography and editing skills.
4.  Social Media Account:  FB, Instagram, Twitter (at least one).
5.  Personal Blog/website
6.  Participation in special challenges and blog events.
No prior DT experience is necessary.  New crafters are invited to apply.  International crafters are also welcome.

HUGZ


















2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards - love the background thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card so beautiful
    love your sponging it feels like moving
    and the second one is a lovely fall colors Chane
    lovely cards
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana