Monday, April 1, 2019

A Place To Start: April - Anything Goes w/Optional Twist 3 of 5

Hello, Crafty Makers!
You are invited to accept the Challenge at
Anything Goes w/Optional Twist
  Create your projects 
using three of these five elements
Tag
Vellum/Parchment
Water Color
Flowers
Dies
We are a Monthly Challenge.  
You may enter up to 5 projects each month.  No special images are required and no limit on concurrent challenge entries. 
~~~~~
Vintage Flower
(Tag, Flower, Die, Vellum)
To create my rosette, I die cut one piece of printed vellum and four pieces of Kraft CS.  I glued the kraft card pieces together and lightly brushed the top one with both Black Soot™ and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I used wet glue to adhere the vellum to the kraft card and then I added a thick layer of Glossy Accents™and set it aside to dry.  As the Glossy Accents dried, it formed interesting creases in the vellum and actually caused the edges to curl up (saving me the time).  

Stuff I Used: 
Stamps:  Prima® Life Time "Vintage",  Prima® Finnabair "Compositionen
Inks:      Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper:  Authentique™ "Fresh", Tim Holtz ™ "Wallflower Vellum"
Brads:  Petaloo "Shades of Black", Teresa Collins ™ "Vintage Finds" (banner brad)
~~~~~~
Country Iris
 (Tag, Flowers, Die, Vellum, Water Color)

Stuff I used: 
Dies:      Unbranded Iris Die, Gina Marie "Stitched Wonky Ovals" Die
Papers:  Graphic 45® "Mother Goose Collection", Vellum (stash)
Brands:  Teresa Collins "Spring Fling" Brads 
Distress Oxide Inks:  Squeezed Lemon, Wilted Violet ( "Faux" Water Color technique)


Other Supplies are shown below! 
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGZ
Supplies

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana