Saturday, May 18, 2019

Liquid Shaker Card - It Could Have Been Worse

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Today, I am sharing a new technique I learned for creating a fun and unique shaker card.  This is my second "wet" shaker project and I am definitely hooked.  The other benefit of learning this technique was that I finally opened the Fuse tool that I purchased (or received as a gift) over 4 years ago.

I don't like this one as much as I did my first project (which will post here on Monday) but it is still a really cool card to give someone.  The Hubster and my grandson got a real kick out of pushing down on the "water" and making the sequins move around.  It is kinda cool, I must admit.  I still think I need to be more gen I ordered a few more aquatic-themed stamps and dies so I can vary my underwater scenes.  I need some little fish!

Stuff I Used:
Stamps: Sea Friends
Paper: The Paper Studio
Plastic: WRMK Plastic Sleeve
Liquid: Assured Hand Sanitizer
Misc: Distress and Distress Oxide Inks- Broken China, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky
Copic markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana