Sunday, May 19, 2019

Favorite Teacher Appreciation Package - Stationery Box

Hello, Crafty Makers!
This appreciation package was created for my grandson's favorite teacher.  This is her last year at his academy and I am as sad as he is to see her go.  She is one of those teachers who is truly invested in giving her students the best possible chance to succeed in their academic pursuits far beyond high school.  Our family will never forget the wonderful way she inspired Josh. We may even eventually get used to him correcting our grammar!😀



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana