Saturday, April 18, 2020

Stash Party #12 - Believe

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
~~~~~
This is my second card using Perfect Pearls and Ann Butler's Squares and Triangles Stencil.  I guess if ever there was a time that we needed to walk in faith, this would be that time.
It is amazing how just changing the color of my paper (in my previous project the flowers were embossed on black paper) makes a huge difference in the personality of a project.

The major stash reducers in this project were the Butterfly and the satin ribbon.  Both have been in my stash for over five years!

The Quietfire "Believe" sentiment was given to me as a Guest Designer for the company about six years ago!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
HUGZ!

Stuff I Used:
Squares and Tris Set 1 Stencil by Ann Butler Believe - Metal Cutting Die
3/8" Satin with Silver Metallic Edges Grape

4 comments:

  1. It's a very elegant card I love the great combination of colours you've chosen and I like a lot you've added texture to the background. An awesome card that is perfect for these strange moments we're living. Stay safe and health. María, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and design are beautiful and I just love the tilted angle of that die cut you used! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely a gorgeous card. The colors are wonderful and that beautiful butterfly brings everything together. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the purple and the die, Love the butterfly.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana