Friday, May 1, 2020

Stash Party #15 - Day 2 - Use One Stamp Five Ways- A Five Day Challenge

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
This is day two of the progressive five-day challenge between me and my crafting buddy.  Each day we must make changes that elevate the design.  We are confined to using stash items only. 
Card #2
Have Faith In What Will Be
My progression for today's card was to add a textured colored card layer.  I also added sequins, changed the washi tape (both are black but have different designs) and I used a different flower and I changed the location of the flower.  I really love the simplicity of this card.  The design allows the sentiment to shine.

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. Pretty card and awesome message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree that the sentiment is perfect for the times we are experiencing right now!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and sentiment, especially during these trying times, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the changes you've made and you've added a bit more of colour with the sequins and the blue cardboard. María, xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! I was surprised at how that subtle change elevated the design!

      Delete
  5. Cette carte est de toute beauté et tellement spirituelle.
    Un superbe ensemble de couleurs.
    Prenez soin de Vous.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana