Tuesday, July 28, 2020

2020 Stash Party #36 - So Sweet, Thank You!

Hello, Crafty Peeps!

In my continuing effort to use my stash, I decided to use this fade-out stenciling practice panel. You can see the other project, FLAMINGO, (HERE). The great part was all I had to do was add ribbon, cord, sequins, and a brad.  The oval sentiment was resting on the panel in my stash pile so I decided to use it. I originally mounted it on white card stock but the black is far more dramatic!
A Lotus Thanks
Thanks so much for stopping by!
HUGZ,




3 comments:

  1. You are so right about the black, it shows up the gorgeous colours on this beautiful card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background ground, I love the colours you've chosen and yes it didn't need anything else this card, it's perfect so. María, xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana