Friday, November 27, 2020

Stash Party 2020 #53 - Joy To The World

 Hello, Crafty Makers!

I am thrilled at how well this card turned out!  I had taken out both the "Joy" Die and the "Mini Mod Checkerboard" stencil to be used as the stash items for my next Christmas Card project.  I wanted to use traditional Christmas colors, so I visited a few of my favorite YouTube channels and was fortunate enough to find a project on Prairie Paper and Ink that used a very similar background stencil.

I had to make substitutions because I did not have the exact products that she used to create her background but my choices worked out okay in the end!  

I kept the inside very simple.  The ink pad I used to stamp this image was purchased back in 2008!  I have vowed to use all of my ink pads that fell into disuse when I started stamping with Distress Inks!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Stuff I Used:
Memory Box  Die  - Joy
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Mini Mod Checkerboard
Teresa Collins for ColorBox - Posh White Pigment Ink
ClearSnap - Fairy Dust Glitter (no longer made)

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the background. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the combination of colours in this card and using the red for the sentiment inside is a great idea. Happy creative weekend Chana. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I LOVE the sparkly traditional colours with the large Joy, a lovely inside too. Inks from 2008? I think mine match yours LOL.
    Keep safe
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! It makes me wonder why I buy reinkers!

      Delete
  5. Chana, this is stunning! These colors are beautiful, and the shine makes me smile out loud! Beautifully done! I'm off to find out how you did it! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Patti! You will enjoy Amy's videos. She has so many fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is awesome and perfect for the sentiment. María, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana