Hello, Crafty Folks!
This project is "technically" a stash bash even though the stamps I used are fairly new. The acrylic paints I used to create the background are six or seven years old.
My rose-colored staple (a bit crooked though it may be) is not showing in the picture as well as it does in real life. It is amazing how these small details add so much interest and depth. I debated adding a Pink Poppy to this very gold and green background. In the end, though, I thought the contrast worked out okay!
I had fun exploring and playing around with various techniques. I actually created two backgrounds but I am still unsure how I will finish the second card. I may have to live with it just a bit longer.