Sunday, January 2, 2022

613 Avenue Create - Challenge #202201-January 2022 - ANYTHING GOES

 Hello, Crafty Makers!
Happy New Year!!!
 613 Avenue Create is starting the new year with a new look and a new sponsor...

Our Sponsor gave us two mini digital papers packs and three digital images. I had already finished the signatures for two weekly planners, and I figured it would be fun to use the Mirtillamente digital papers to create my covers.  They worked beautifully! 
Plan All The Things
I could not have asked for a more perfect paper to use on this "Fauxbonichi" weekly planner. The pencils, markers, and paper clips are all staples in the planning world.
I didn't have an extra plastic cover so I used a shattered glass holographic overlay sheet.  Clear shelf liner paper will work just as well.
I apologize for the picture quality, I was having some issues with my tablet.  I used scrap pieces from my fly pages to make this fun bookmark.  I am really into peek-a-boo stickers and this frog is so cute!
I was able to attach a peel and stick pen loop that I could then cover with a pocket.  It looks great and there is plenty of room in the pocket for stickers, notes, etc.

I also created a page marker pocket for this agenda, but the pictures did not turn out so well.  I will take new ones and post them tomorrow.  I will also add a list of supplies used in this project.

Thanks so much for the visit!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah









7 comments:

  1. This planner is gorgeous. I agree with you those papers are perfect for it. I love it. Maria, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Those papers are just perfect, a lovely cover and the pen holder is a useful addition. A beautiful project Chana.
    Happy New Year
    Faith 0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Faith! Yes, those pen loops help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful creation, love it. Thank you for your sweet comment. Happy New Year. Hugs Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea, it's perfect planner. Wishing you all the best in 2022! Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the set you have created. Very nicely done. Have a creative week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana