Friday, November 18, 2022

ANOTHER EASY CHRISTMAS CARD!

 Hello, Crafty Mates!

I was very unsure about using this image for a Christmas card.  While it is a winter-themed image, the colors I chose are generally associated with fall.  In the end, I decided to go with it, and I am very pleased with the result.

This is not an A2 size card.  The measurements are:
Face Panel: 3"x4-1/4"
DSP Layer: 3-1/4"x4-1/2"
Card Base: 3-3/4"x5.00"
The image was colored with Copic Alcohol Markers.
The blended background was created using Distress Oxide.
The background splatter is Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.
--------------------------------
The image is by
Use our special code to receive a 25% Discount at Conie Fong Art
 DISCOUNT CODE
613AVENUECREATE25NOV
Valid Nov. 6- Dec 2
------------------------------
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and background, beautifully colored, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image to use as Fall or Winter methinks, a very beautiful card Chana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana