Sunday, November 20, 2022

Christmas Baubles- Fun and Easy Christmas Cards

 Hello, Crafty Makers!

This is the next iteration of quick Christmas cards I am making for my SIL!

She really loved the Gnome cards and she asked if I could make a card with the same Christmas baubles I used on her cards a couple of years back!  That was a vintage card on Kraft Cardstock.  These are a little different!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I applied Glossy Accents to the baubles on this card.  
It looks great!
All the cards have glitter accents but they do not show well!
I hope she will be pleased with this presentation of the baubles!

I am off now to see what I can do with a Snowman and a Reindeer.  I need ten more cards to complete my SIL's order!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Love your bauble cards Chana, your SiL has to love them and the shine of the Glossy Accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous cards, each one is special and so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana