Thursday, November 17, 2022

Easy Peasy Christmas Cards

 Hello, Crafty Peeps!

My SIL surprised me this year by requesting 35 Christmas cards rather than her usual 10-15!  I had to come up with a design that could be executed quickly!  Since she loves "glitter" I decided to do a lot of wintery landscapes and whimsical creatures and characters.

Christmas Gnomes

These cute little gnomes were a perfect solution for my "need for speed!"   I could create a quick blended background, some easy paper piecing/coloring, and use this opportunity to use some of my  DSP stashes!
------------
I am trying to improve my YouTube presentations, so most of my new posts will have videos that will be either a project share video or a project tutorial.  This one is a bit of both!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Chana Malkah

Supply List:
Copic Alcohol Markers

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and Gnomes always make me smile, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! What wonderful and sparkly Gnomes, Super cards, your SiL will be thrilled I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana