Monday, November 14, 2022

DANCING FAIRIES CHRISTMAS CARD - "WISHING YOU JOY!"

 Hello, Crafty Mates!

I am Jewish, so Christmas is not a holiday that I celebrate, however, each year, I create Christmas cards for my SIL!  She tells me that her friends look forward to receiving these cards as well as the ones she sends on their birthdays.

"Wishing You Joy"

This year, I decided that I would try something a little different and create silhouette cards. I hope she likes them!  I will probably throw in a few traditional cards. 
This card is a remake of an earlier card that failed miserably!

This is the original card!  It was one of those projects on which everything goes wrong.  I decided that I would complete the card and then determine what elements needed to go and what elements needed to be added!
Dancing Fairies Reboot Video

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Stuff I used:
Dancing Fairy Stamp - AliExpress

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dancing Fairy Christmas card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scene you've created and thanks for sharing how you've made it. As you, I always try to see what doesn't work in those projects that aren't so good as others. I don't consider them as a failure but an opportunity to learn. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana