Sunday, November 13, 2022

KEEP LOOKING UP!

Hello, Crafty Mates!
I am so happy to be back in my studio!

Life has been pretty challenging for the past month but things are looking up! 

I created this card a few weeks ago.  I was not sure I wanted to post it since my "soft" shadow on my moon ended up being "hard!"
Keep Looking Up
I may try to recreate this card (minus the shading on my moon.)  I really love this little stamp and it works perfectly with this sentiment!
I used one of my liquid shimmer pens to create the stars and then stenciled on a few star shapes.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Chana Malkah

Materials Used:
AliExpress: Cats on a Branch


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and your moon, just right, awesome sentiment and card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, that moon is awesome and the contrast with the black cats is really beautiful. I love it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana