Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Interactive Floral Card - My First Pop-up Card!

 Hello, Crafty Makers!

This is my first-ever pop-up card!  Well, at least the first one I have ever made using a die!  In full disclosure, this die was free to me.  I rarely, if ever, purchase Anna Griffin products.  They are just too rich for my blood!

Also, I don't really like the idea of always cutting from dies or using  Electronic cutters. Sometimes, I simply want to use my two hands to create a project from cradle to grave!

But, this product needed to be reviewed so, I took the plunge.  I made a process video, but it was too long and there was no way to shorten it.  So I ended up just creating a straightforward "review."

Anna Griffin Pop-up Bouquet Card Die
This is not the easiest product to work with and I think beginners would struggle.  I struggled a little.  I never really intended to create a card with this set, but I found it difficult to describe it without actually going through the process.  I used scraps to create this card because I never planned to post it.  My SIL loves it, so I thought, what the heck!  Next time I will use better papers and brighter colors!


Review


Thanks, For Stopping By!
Hugz,
Chana

Stuff I Used:
Die:  Spellbinders : Nestabilities Label 2
DSP: Graphic 45 - Bird Song (retired)
Jute Ribbon, Butterfly: My Stash

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so pretty, I love everything about it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love these pop up flowers. Thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards, Chana! I always love it when you come by my blog so thought I'd come to see yours! Your cards are as wonderful as I imagined they'd be. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video about this card Chana, it is beautiful, I love the brightly coloured front to the delicately coloured insert, made more beautiful with the standing flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana