Wednesday, May 10, 2023

613 Avenue Create May Challenge: WALL FLOWERS

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
I am sitting on the throne of "better late than never!"  This project was supposed to be posted on Sunday!  I've decided to complete my projects, even if I have to post them late!

The May Challenge at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Say It With Flowers!


This project took several twists and turns along the road to completion!  Each time I thought I had nailed down a concept, one of the elements would fail!  I finally took the "throw it against the wall and see what sticks" approach.  I could have improved on the final design, but I was just tired of looking at it!

I made these little vellum flowers several years ago.***  They have been languishing in my stash.  This seemed the ideal time to use them.  I enjoy creating vellum flowers. 

I applied various colors of distress inks to a sheet of vellum.  Next, I applied VersMark Embossing Ink to a sheet of flower stamps.  These were then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I added the wall stencil using Black Soot Distress Ink.
I played around with my window die-cut until I found the floral grouping I wanted to use.

I kept the inside simple!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Stuff I Used:
***The Heartfelt Creations™  floral stamps used in this project came out of my stash.  They are so old, I fear they may have been discontinued.  I no longer have the packaging for the die.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, the vellum flowers add such a pretty element to the design, gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum adds such a lovely effect to the project Chana! Love the concept with the Wall Flower! I really enjoyed watching your thought processes on the video too! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about playing around and not seeing what you like, however, what you ended with, looks very beautiful and I love the sentiment pun and vellum flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Chana. Love the video, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card speaks of ''unique meets amazing'' so very delicate and pretty hunny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana