Tuesday, June 20, 2023

SHOPPING OUR STASH - CARD #2 - DELIGHT!

 Hello, Crafty Makers!

This is my second post for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

You are being challenged to create a project in which the SENTIMENT is the star.  Your project cannot have any stamped or digital images.

Stash items: Everything used on this project is over 5 years except the white cardstock which is about two years old!
I love Heidi Swapp's sentiments, and the single, large ones are my absolute favorites.  I wanted to collect them all but only managed to get four before they sold out.
~  ~  ~  ~
Base - Kraft - 5.25"x5.25"
Base - Kraft - 5.25" x 5.25"

Inside panel: 5.0" x 5.0"
Layer: 5.0" x 5.0"
Crimped Edge: 1.50" of Crimping

Round Layer: 4.0" Kraft Card!  Colored with Distress Oxide inks.  I used glycerine to smooth any lines in my background before adding the stencil.  The stencil was inked with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Ink.
Decorative Frame: Size will depend on how much space you want between this frame and your sentiment panel.
 My panel is 3.0".  The size is really driven by the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see your project in the challenge at:
Hugz,
Chana Malkah
Challenges Entered:

~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Stuff I used:
Decorative Stencil - AliExpress


Geometric Stencil : AliExpress


Heidi Swapp "Delight" Stamp (retired)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful die cut frame and the sentiment is lovely too, I don't use Kraft often but paired with the white it is stunning. Nice to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barb! I love working with Kraft!

      Delete
  2. This card is gorgeous, I love the texture you've added and how you've played with the stencil. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana